I know so many people who find the first few months of the year incredibly stressful, often due to the Christmas hangover. Here are some great tips for de-stressing at this time of the year.
1. Take up yoga! The basic yoga breathing will instantly make you feel more relaxed, it's great exercise and you'll feel better about yourself too. If you're not ready to commit to classes, there are heaps of tutorials available online. Even if you can only fit in 15 minutes a day, you will feel the benefits.
2. Me Time- take some time to switch off and do something that you love. Whether that's reading a book or getting a manicure, it's always important to nourish your soul.
3. Online Bingo- this is a great way to relive stress and meet like minded people online. Play bingo games at www.landmarkbingo.com
4. Early Night- Not always the easiest to schedule but a good night's sleep will help your body regenerate and put you in a better frame of mind to start a new day
5. Switch your Phone off- although your phone can be a great place to interact with 24 hour social media, texts, voicemails, Skype, phone calls etc your phone can be a source of stress without you even realising. Take some time away and switch off, start with mealtimes and build up to switching it off for the whole day- yikes!!