- Last weekend we went for to see our little Bean in 3D, and it seems that beanie already bears a striking resemblance to big sis little E! The lips and nose are very very similar. The 3D scan was such a fantastic experience that it deserves a post of it's very own which will be coming soon!!!
- I'm now just over 30 weeks pregnant and my not so little bean is now the size of a large cabbage!!!
- My regular clothes have been resigned to the back of the wardrobe and I am very very thankful for my wardrobe staples which come in the form of my Seraphine Skinny Maternity Jeans ( the only jeans I could find that actually stayed up!) and my Keungzai Super Soft Maternity Leggings which are simply amazing!
- 3rd trimester has hit me like a ton of bricks, as soon as I reached the 28 week mark I started to feel exhausted once again, Back pain and SPD has also returned, I feel like I'm constantly complaining about something ( see below!) Moving house, working and looking after little E has taken it's toll and it's definitely time for me to start slowing down, fortunately I only have a few more weeks left in work.
- Loving having super long and thick hair but not loving drying and styling it because I get far too hot and flustered. Time to make use of the local blowdry bar I think.....
- Thankfully still no sign of the dreaded pregnancy acne this time, instead my skin is really dry and itchy, I have recently discovered Dermalogica's Ultra Calming range which is helping immensely.
- Byebye feet!!!! DIY Pedi's are a thing of the past seeing as I can no longer reach my toes!!! Salon Pedicures are de rigeur for the foreseeable future, with the odd manicure thrown in for good measure!!